An individualized midwifery service offering continuity of care.
- One to one care.
- Antenatal care in your own home or office.
- Time to develop an empowering relationship of trust and support for your pregnancy and birth.
- Information about and arranging of tests and screening either through the NHS or privately.
- We offer good contacts with other health professionals and would be prepared to accompany and support you in the event of any referrals.
- Helping you explore the kind of birth that’s right for you. We are committed to supporting women’s choice around the circumstances of giving birth.
- We are confident with home and water births but should the place of birth you’ve chosen need to change, we will accompany and support you through the process.
- We offer the support of a second midwife for the birth who you will meet during your pregnancy.
- Full postnatal care until you transfer to your health visitor ten days after your baby is born (or longer if circumstances require it).
- Fiona is a complementary practioner, and can offer as an additional service Reiki healing, massage and reflexology in support of your pregnancy and emotional process.